Hotmail is web based email service which is now widely popular as outlook.com. This mailing service is created and introduced by the Microsoft is one of the most preferred mail service by the internet users. Outlook.com offers the various extra features to its users. Some of the features that you will be offered while using this service are virus scanning, spam filtering, keyboard control while working on page, and it can be used in various languages also. So, if you are also interested to use this service then you can create a new account for free of cost and login to it. This article provides you the simple process Hotmail Login or Outlook Login and to create the account. Signing in can be done only with the registered Hotmail account.
Hotmail Sign Up Steps
- First of all open your web browser and click on the link – www.hotmail.com.
- Click on the “No account? Create one!” link just below the “Sign In” button.
- You will be redirected to the Hotmail Sign Up page. There you need to enter the various information asked such as your first name, last name, preferred username and password and re-enter password for confirmation. Also enter need to mention your country or region name, date of birth and gender in the respective fields. For the security purpose and account recovery process you need to provide your phone number and alternate email address also.
- You also need to enter the code or character shown in your screen.
- Now click on the “create account” button at the bottom side of the page to complete the Hotmail sign up process.
- Clicking on the “create account” button means you agree all the Outlook terms and condition. However, before creating a new account if you first want to read them then click on “privacy and cookies statement” and “Microsoft Services Agreement” link provided at the bottom of the page.
You can login to outlook by two different ways. You can either login by using your account password or by using the single- use code. Below you can find the both ways for the Hotmail Login Process.