It is easy to access your Hotmail inbox on your smart phone or tablet. The Outlook app provides several features that make it easy for you to stay connected to your inbox on the go:
- It is easy to find the Outlook app for your Android or iOS devices.
- Once you locate the app you can download and install the app for free.
- The login details need to be incorporated. If you have activated the two step verification process, you would be prompted to enter the code that is sent as a text code to your phone or to your registered alternate email address.
- Once the login details are verified, you can use the option to save the details so that you need not enter the login details every time.
- The Hotmail app for your iOS as well as Android devices has all the functions that you would find in the standard computer or desktop version.
- Not only can you login into your Hotmail account through this app, but also sync other email accounts such as Gmail on the same app.
- Hence, one can check their different email accounts without having to switch between different apps.
- It is possible to work on calendar events, contacts as well as attached files even on your mobile app interface.
- The swipe feature to archive or delete messages makes it simple and effective to organize your Hotmail inbox.
- There are several innovative features that one can enjoy in the new Hotmail app; for instance, it is possible to schedule an email that will return to your inbox at a later time.
- With a few taps, it is possible to schedule meetings or share calendar events with contacts on your email app; hence, it is possible to collaborate with work teams with your email inbox features.
- The concept of focused inbox is available on your desktop as well as mobile version; this feature allows you to save or direct all important emails to this focused section which can help you quickly find important correspondence.
- The app provides you easy access to OneDrive, Google Drive or other cloud services that make it possible to share and save files from your email mobile app.
The above points showcase the versatility of the new Hotmail app. Hence, all the new features of the new email inbox interface can be found on your mobile app as well. This makes it possible to check your email and respond to important correspondence on the go. Your inbox stays linked to social media accounts and hence, making posts and updates on these accounts is possible through your inbox. When you check your conversations through your email, you can respond to them through the same interface. Being able to check email of other services is also a benefit of the app. Hence, the versatile app lets you do much and you need not open up separate apps for several functions and services.
One login access to all Microsoft services
Your Hotmail account login details act as the key to different services that Microsoft offers. Whether you have purchased a new Windows OS based device or the latest Office suite, you are required to have a Microsoft account to access this software. Services like Skype also require you to have a Microsoft account. All such access can be defined by the one and only login set that Hotmail provides. Hence, there is much more that you can do with your Hotmail login credentials. You can use the same to authenticate yourself as a Microsoft account holder when accessing Windows, Office, Skype, OneDrive and several other services that Microsoft offers. Hence, the same Hotmail account login credentials can help you do so much more and access different services easily without having to create different login or accounts every time, when it comes to Microsoft especially.